Combo: Monkey Island and Sloth Sanctuary
This tour offers the unique experience to have contact with 2 of the most fascinanting animals in the rainforest: Monkeys and Sloths. Additionally you will have boat trip in Gatun Lake where you will admire other animals like crocodiles, toucans, hawks, tourtles, butterflies, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
We will board a boat and navigate on Gatun Lake next to the huge ships that cross the Panama Canal. We will admire the fauna and vegetation of the tropical forest, as well as the Monkey Island where you could admire the white-faced capuchin monkeys and the howler monkeys in their natural habitat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gamboa, Gamboa, Colon Province
After our boat trip in Monkey Island we will visit the Sloth Sanctuary for watching three-toed and two-toed sloths that have been rescued. We will learn about life and habits of the sloths and the efforts for the conservation of the species through the volunteers and specialized guides.
Later we will go to the Butterfly House where we will observe the butterflies that live in the rainforest such as the colorful Blue Morpho Butterfly. We will also visit the orchid and frog exhibitions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.