Como Food Tour
With mountains and a lake in easy reach, Como is fertile ground for fine food. During a 2.5 hour tour of the town’s historic center, you’ll discover the locals’ favorite bakeries, delicatessens, and wine shops. The walk-and-eat experience also takes in landmarks such as the Cathedral of Como, and includes fun facts about the town’s history, culture, and architecture. Even better: Numbers are limited to 15 people for a personalized food tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Delicious, genuine typical food samplings in several authentic locations
- Lunch (pasta, a glass of wine, water and coffee)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (please get in touch for a quotation)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Como (Duomo)
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Fedele
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of Como (Duomo), Piazza Duomo, 22100, Como Italy
The tour guide will stop in front of the Duomo and give details about its construction and history. We normally do not enter the Duomo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Fedele, Via Vittorio Emanuele II 94, 22100, Como Italy
We stop in front of the church and the tour guide gives details about the building's contruction and history.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Metropole Suisse, Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 19, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return Detail :Via Lambertenghi, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available; make a note in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We only operate small groups, which will be exceptionally limited to 8 participants. Our experiences mainly take place outdoors: our guides wear masks and we require all participants to do the same. While walking and doing tastings social distancing will be required and facilitated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.