Cooking Class & Culinary Exchange Singapore
With a small group of up to 5 participants, cook a dish that represents your culture, share its story, and observe how other dishes are made. Sample a variety of local and international cuisines. Discover different culinary cultures in the melting pot of Singapore. You'll be accompanied by a resident chef who will guide you through the dish you've decided to cook if needed. Simply provide a list of ingredients required to make your dish and the rest will be taken care of. Explore diverse cultures and meet like-minded people through food and cooking in this 3-hour Cooking & Culinary Exchange. With a dedicated host/resident chef, go on a culinary adventure beyond just flavours.
per adult from
What's included :
- All ingredients and equipment
- Food tasting with a complimentary drink of choice (1 glass of red/white wine, 1 bottle of beer, 1 soft drink or coffee/tea)
- English and Mandarin speaking host and resident chef
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Living Menu
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase if you would like more than the 1 complimentary drink offered.
- You will cook a dish that best represents your culture with fellow travellers from all over the world and taste every dish cooked in the session. You'll also learn how to cook a local dish from the resident chef.
Departure Point :67 Kampong Bahru Rd, Singapore 169371
Departure Time :2:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please propose a dish that best represents your culture to cook and provide us with a list of ingredients required for the dish you'll be cooking at the time of booking. We will confirm your slot within 1 business day after receiving your list of ingredients.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for the severely visually impaired
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.