Cooking Class in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena
The Tuscan cuisine offers a variety of dishes that vary from province to province, and that really highlight the richness and quality of local products that Tuscany produces. The kitchen is primarily culture, conviviality and creativity and it is a way to learn about the traditions of the country wishing to visit.
With the hope that this experience will remain in your hearts so that you can repeat recipes you learn to your relatives and friends in the warmth of your house.
The cooking class takes place in an organic farm, in a place definitely off the beaten track. You will learn how to make bruschetta with tomatoes from their vegetable garden, fresh pasta, pasta sauce and tiramisù. The activity also includes a wine tasting with wines of their own production, plus lunch where you will have the chance to taste what you prepared and more of their honey, jams and antipasti.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cooking class with chef
- hotel pick up and drop off in Siena
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- From here we will take you to an authentic family farm where you will meet the owner that will teach you all secrets of the Italian Cusine.
In this authentic family farm, Silvia (the owner) will teach you how to prepare an exquisite lunch starting from Fresh pasta, bruschettas and last but not least Tiramisù. While the pasta is drying your guide will show you the farm. You will learn the history of the cellar that date back to the 1825 and how they make wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey. During lunch you will taste 4 wines, grappa and their amazing production of extra virgin olive oil all pared with the result of your cooking lesson.
• Podere La Piaggia, Localita Piaggia, 50, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
• Bruschetta - with fresh tomatoes
• Tagliatelle Pasta
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up all over Siena city
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.