Cooking Class on Lake Como
This 4-hour cooking course in a family run restaurant in Mandello del Lario, near Varenna, is a unique opportunity to learn how to make Italian specialty dishes. Afterwards, more importantly, you will get to enjoy the meal you cooked.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class
What's excluded :
- • Hotel pickup and drop-off (please get in touch for a quotation)
- Why not spend a few hours during your Lake Como vacation learning how Italians live and cook in this area?
An opportunity not to be missed, an experience that will give you an insight into how the locals really live…
Our cooking course takes place in the lovely fishing hamlet of Mandello del Lario, a characteristic village on the lakeside at family run restaurant , where our chef will teach you how to make homemade pasta, using seasonal, local fresh ingredients.
You will be made to feel at home preparing and then enjoying a home cooked meal and local wine, all accompanied by great company.
The menu changes according to the season. This cooking course will enable you to discover local cooking traditions and tips, ideas and methods which you can take back to try out in your home country and share with your friends and family.
We'll provide all food and drink, all that is required is that you bring enthusiasm and willingness to learn, to meet new people and try to speak some Italian along the way.
• Lake Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
• Pasta Making
Departure Point :Lake Como, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking are allowed
- For those booking further out in areas like Como, Bellagio and Varenna, a transfer service is available upon request and payable as an extra
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.