Cool One-day Akagera National Park Game Drive with Daily Departures
Leave Kigali as early as 06h00 and drive for an estimated 3 hours to reach Akagera National Park by 09h00. Spend the entire day through the park to depart to Kigali late afternoon or in the evening.
Akagera National Park has a diversity of wildlife including buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, zebras, impalas and many others. After a long time being extinct in Akagera National Park, the black rhinos and lions have recently been restocked. Their sighting is always not guaranteed due to their small number and the hiding character of the black rhino. Enjoy the game drive viewing the natural habitat of different animals, birds and enjoying the view of different lakes and landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4WD Rav4 vehicle (fueled)
- Bottled water
- A driver-guide by Countryside Tours-Rwanda
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in Kigali City or along the way to Akagera National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - It is advised to carry a packed lunch. This can be ordered at Imigongo Art Centre during the stop-over or an order can be pre-arranged with Akagera Game Lodge ($11)
- Akagera entry fee: $50 per foreigner, $35 per resident, $30 per child aged 6-12 & $7.5 per Rwandan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: IMIGONGO ART CENTER and Cafe Quick Food, Kayonza, Rwanda
Mid-way: Stop-over by Imigongo Art Center and cafe for leg stretching, viewing Imigongo arts, using the washrooms. You may also opt to buy a cup of coffee or your takeaway lunch there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Rwanda
Arrival at Akagera National Park reception by 09h00:
1. Buy entry permits: registration and departure for the whole day in Akagera National Park.
2. Estimate to be at Akagera Norther Exit by 14h00-15h00 for departure to Kigali.
Reach Kigali City by 18h00-19h00 and drop-off to respective places.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the notes, please provide the name of the hotel for pick-up or the street number of the house (place) of pick-up in Kigali City or along the way to Akagera National Park.Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 1. Required negative Covid-19 result obtained within 120 hours. Please contact us for more clarity. 2. Book at least within 60 hours to 05h30 of the visit day to ensure our guide Covid-19 test, a requirement for Akagera. 3. Covid-19 prevention measures will be respected throughout the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.