Copenhagen Old City Train Tours
Explore the medieval part of Copenhagen with the small city train, and snuggle up as you drive down the cobblestone walking streets and plazas. This part of the city is famous for its old architecture and sights, and as your ticket is valid all day you have time to discover it all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Information pamphlet with the main sights on the tour in English
What's excluded :
- Drinks, can be purchased at the ticket office by one of the stops
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copenhagen City Hall, Raadhuspladsen 1, Copenhagen 1599 Denmark
City Hall Square is the starting point for the tour.
Departure Point :City Hall Square, 1599 Copenhagen, Denmark
Departure Time :6/11/2022 - 6/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Written
Organised by Strömma DK A/S