Costa Rica Traditions Vip Bus from Guanacaste Zona 1
Discover and experience the Costa Rican culture with us, we immerse ourselves in the beauty of small towns, surrounded by large plantations of sugarcane, an important part of the local economy. Our adventure begins aboard our double-decked bus, our staff will welcome you with a delicious tropical fruit cocktail. Local experts explaining the beauties of the countryside.
The town of Filadelfia known as the archaeological city, beautiful local village, continue our way to "Liberia" The largest city in Guanacaste, the capital city of the province, we will make a tour of Liberia, stopping at the Cathedral of the city, we will visit its Central Park and the interior of its Cathedral. We will start making our coffee tour from its origins in small plants, fruits, to finish in tasty coffee cup. Our VIP Bus has a Designation of Cultural Interest by the Ministry of Culture of Costa Rica, so we guarantee the best Costa Rican experience by local experts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome Natural Local drink
- Bilingual Guide
- Folklore Music
- Guided Walking tours at Liberia City, Areneros (carts loaded with sand pulled by oxen)
- Coffee Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberia Shuttle & Tours, Meters North Of Hotel Wilson, B_ Cambalache 90 90 meters North of Hotel Wilson, Liberia 50101 Costa Rica
-Visit of the Areneros, carts loaded with sand pulled by oxen.
-Visit to the Town of Filadelfia "Archaeological City", walk in the central park of
Philadelphia and observation of Iguanas.
-From the road we will observe Melon plantations.
-Visit to the City of Liberia, tour the center of the city, visit its Cathedral.
-Tour of Coffee and Sugar Cane Gran Nicoya, visit to the plantation, roasting process, tasting of Coffee and Run
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Visit the city of Liberia, tour in the center of the city, visit its cathedral.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Filadelfia, Filadelfia, Province of Guanacaste
Visit the town of Philadelphia "Archaeological City", stroll through the central park of Philadelphia and observe iguanas.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.