Cozumel Buggy Tour and Snorkeling with Lunch
Start your engines and explore Cozumel natural attractions with this fantastic Cozumel buggy adventure and snorkel tour with lunch.
Start your buggy adventure by meeting at Cozumel ferry at the swallows statue whe you'll meet you tour guide who will provide you with all necessary instructions for your buggy tour. First stop will be Punta sur Ecobeach where you'll enjoy the refreshing waters of El Cielito, a white-sandy beach with blue waters which guarantees a fantastic beach break time.
After your beach fun your next stop is at Chankanaab park where you´ll enjoy an amazing snorkel experience and delight with a delicious meal from the buffet lunch included.
After lunch explore all around the park, visit the archelogical area, the Crocodile exhibits and if time allows enjoy the fun-loving Sea lion show.
This Cozumel buggy tour is the ideal shore excursion due to its close proximity to main cruise ports.
What's included :
- Snorkel gear, certified guides and guided tour
- Buffet Lunch, Soft drinks and 2 beers per Adult
- Tequila tasting, Crocodile exhibits, Botanical gardens
- Punta Sur Park Admission fees
- Chankanaab Park Admission fees
- Brand new generation Buggy
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Reef
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Marine park fee $5 usd
Stop At: Chankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
The perfect setting for world class Snorkeling, Buffet lunch with soft drinks, a Sea lion show, crocodile exhibits, Botanical gardens and Mayan replicas and so much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
You will enjoy the most amazing time when visiting famous Punta Sur EcoPark, a great place for nature lovers.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve, Carr.Costera Sur Km 27, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Watch the famous ancient Celarain lighthouse, considered one of Cozumel’s heritage located at Punta Sur Cozumel.
Departure Point :Dock to spend with carriage Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Driver's license is mandatory for those driving the buggy
- Buggies are shift stick or manually
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Government certification that validates our company and tour guides have completed the Safety measures program for COVID19 displayed on premises asrequested by authorities. Private group inquiry at No additional cost starting group of 4 Fewer departures at day in all tours to minimize crowds.