Cozumel Motorcycle Tour Aboard a Harley-Davidson or KTM 1290
Cozumel is the ideal destination for motorcycle enthusiasts with well made roads and little traffic as soon as you leave town, as only 10% of the island is occupied, with the rest being primarily beaches and jungle. You can choose from a variety of Custom Harley-Davidson motorcycles, all of which are newer than 2011, Plus KTM's and BMW's. Whether you are looking to relax in and around the beautiful waters of the Caribbean, feel the wind off the surf or explore Mexican Heritage and Mayan ruins, the best way to travel around the island of Cozumel, is on two wheels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Your Motorcycle - All bikes have backrests, saddlebags and optional windshields.
- Bilingual guide who knows the best places to visit in Cozumel.
- Authentic Mexican lunch and non-alcoholic beverages
- Insurance, taxes, environmental fees and fuel charges.
- Souvenir photos.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Choose from a late-model Street Glide, Ultra Classic, Road King, Softail, Fat Boy, Sportster or KTM 1290 Super Adventure, to join us on an unforgettable ride around the island of Cozumel. You'll be taken on a ride to the "Wild Side" - the east side of the island that many tourists never see.
First you'll visit the Mayan site of El Cedral which will take you back in time with its ancient Mayan temples and the first village of Cozumel which dates back to 1847. It is also known as the location first discovered by Spanish explorers in 1518. You will get to know its culture touring its quaint houses and churches.
Then you'll ride out to the southernmost tip of the Island into Punta Sur, a natural ecological preserve that includes Mayan temples and beautiful sandy beaches with the reef close by. You'll check out the observatory tower at the lagoon filled with crocodiles and other wildlife. And you won't want to miss the panoramic view from the top of the lighthouse and its navigation museum.
Next is our favorite part - riding between the subtropical jungle and the surf of the Caribbean Ocean! At many points, you'll be just a few feet from the waves crashing up on the white sand beach. You'll pass by several colorful beach restaurants before choosing one to enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch.
Then, with batteries recharged, you'll head back to town and ride along "El Malecon", the oceanfront road and the downtown area, which is the most glamorous part of the island. You will see the commercial side of Cozumel including fancy luxury shops, jewelry stores, restaurants and bars.
Finally, you'll head back to the bike shop to drop off the bikes and say our goodbyes. You'll also arrange to share any photos taken throughout the day by email or on Facebook, whatever you prefer.
Departure Point :EagleRider Cozumel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Experience in driving a motorcycle is required.
- A motorcycle driver's license state/province of issue, driver's license number and driver's license expiry date is required
- A valid credit card for $1,000 USD security deposit for the motorcycle (deposit released to you immediately if bike is undamaged). We suggest you call your bank and let them know you are travelling to Mexico to make sure they allow use of your card abroad.
- Riders must be at least 21 years old. (Passengers must be at least 12 years of age)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.