Cruise-ships*Kauai Island Tour
8 beautiful stops - 6 hrs Tour. Designed for All Cruise Lines docking on Kauai and on island guest.
Guided by the owner, Coco Maria, you will have the highest quality of service in a small group setting. Soak up the beauty of the South and East. We will visit waterfalls, ancient Hawaiian temples of worship, and beautiful beach parks. Bring your swim suits and towels as we will make a stop at Poipu Beach Park where you can dip in the warm Hawaiian waters (optional).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off at the cruise port
What's excluded :
- Wheelchair accessibility. Our vehicles have no place to stow a wheelchair. Walkers and canes are ok.
- Lunch - A stop will be made in Poipu Beach Park where you will have the option to buy food and drinks. Bottled water is included on the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd off Hwy 580, Lihue, Kauai, HI
We will take you off the beaten path through the country roads that will lead us to beautiful, Wailua Falls. This set of twin falls was featured in the opening scene of the popular TV show "Fantasy Island"
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lydgate State Park, Nalu Road, Uninc Kauai County, Hawaii, Wailua, Kauai, HI 96746
Lydgate Park is a scenic tree lined beach with a set of two protected ocean pools and a lovely walking path. Here we will take you on a stroll to Hauola, an ancient city where Kapu (law) breaks seek refuge and forgiveness for the crimes committed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wailua River State Park, Highway 56, Wailua, Kauai, HI
Wailua town is where the Hawaiian royalty of ancient times lived. Here we will visit two Heiaus (ancient temples of worship), and will bring the sites to life with fantastic stories. We will also take you to see the largest navigable river in the state, Wailua, from different angles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Opaekaa Falls, Kauai, HI
This beautiful waterfall was featured in various Hollywood movies. You will have some great picture opportunities, and your guide will share with you manao (knowledge) about the local flora and fauna.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
As we head to the south side we will drive through the famous, Tunnel of Trees and share with you the story behind it. We will then visit he Spouting Horn, a water blow hole and ancient lava tube. here you will have an opportunity to sight for Hawaiian Green sea turtles, and do some shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Poipu Beach Park, Hoona Rd, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756
Poipu Beach is iconic and beautiful. Here you will have an opportunity to take a dip in the warm Hawaiian ocean. Bathrooms and showers will be available. The beach is lifeguarded and protected by a lava rock wall. You can also walk across the street to the renowned Brenneckes restaurant to grab a bite to eat and/or a cocktail.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Menehune Fish Pond, Hulemalu Rd. Niumalu, Kauai, HI
This is one of the oldest archeological sites on Kauai. It is located in a breathtaking area where a lot of famous movies have been filmed. Your guide will share the story behind the site, and the awesome legend of the Menehunes, the little Hawaiian leprechauns.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**Cruiseships arriving Sat, Sun & Mon check in at 10:20 am**Cruiseships arriving Tue & Wed check in at 8:50 am**When you disembark the ship you will walk into a warehouse where all guest are meeting their tour operators. Please do not walk outside of the warehouse. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads "Kauai Soul Travel"Ports
- Nawiliwili Harbor
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour needs a minimum of 4 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 3 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- **COVID19 Disclosure! in an effort to keep everyone safe & healthy we have reduced the capacity of our tours. We encourage you to book a private tour if you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition**
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather do not join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. If you are feeling the slightest bit sick or under the weather do not participate on this activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.