Cruise to Paxos, Antipaxos & the Blue Caves
Departing from Corfu port,you will see the Kanoni peninsula and the palace of Mon Repos. Approaching the channel between Corfu and Paxos, you will admire the green island of Paxos covered with olives and cypress trees. The legend tells that Paxos was formed when Poseidon severed the tip of Corfu with one mighty blow of his trident and dragged it South to create an idyllic retreat for his love, Amphitrite. Then the boat will enter the breathtaking sea caves, whose clear emerald blue waters will leave you speechless. Depart from the caves and arrive at the small but perfectly formed island of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue water coves have been compared to the Caribbean’s. Here you will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal waters of ‘’Paradise Beach” (Voutoumi). Our excursion will return once again to Paxos. After entering the narrow channel which leads us to the picturesque port of Gaios village, you will see the breathtaking view of the two islands Panagia and Agios Nikolaos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared hotel transfer
- Full day multilingual professional guiding on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Insurance coverage
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paxos, Paxos, Ionian Islands
The ship makes a grandiose entrance in the cave where the shading of the water from light blue to turquoise and emerald will astonish you.
After this unique and beautiful experience that will remain imprinted in your memory
Stop At: Antipaxos, Antipaxos, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Exotic beaches that could be compared to those of the Caribbean. We will reach the beach of Antipaxi where you will have time to swim on the crystal clear waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paxos, Paxos, Ionian Islands
Here you shall have plenty of time to stroll in the narrow alleys, to enjoy your coffee by the view of the island of Saint Nickolaus or the facing shores of mainland Greece and the water of the romantic canal. For those of you who want to get a better view of Poseidon’s romantic hideaway –Paxi,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gaios, Gaios, Paxos, Ionian Islands
Gaios village, where you will easily walk through the wonderful narrow streets and will be able to enjoy your lunch at one of the traditional taverns.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.