Cuernavaca and Taxco Day Tour
Do you like silver? This tour is an excellent option for lovers of silver but also to enjoy 2 charming cities. On the way to Taxco, one hour stop at Cuernavaca, the Eternal Spring city, visit the Cathedral, and enjoy the highway's landscape volcanos and in the valley, the flower and tropical trees.
Continue driving to Taxco is famous not just for the fantastic silver designer but also for its artistic design on the town's construction and the masterpiece of the main Church of Santa Prisca.
Free time to stroll in the shops or walking in the cozy streets
This tour has shared and private options. Please select the more convenient for you.
Santa Prisca Church might be close without previous notice due to the current pandemic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
You will visit the cathedral of Cuernavaca, San Francisco Temple and chapel
The chapel might be close without previous notice due to pandemic.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
You will take a walk on the cobbled streets, you can visit the Santa Prisca church in the main square (currently closed due to pandemic) and also see and buy silver jewelry.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.We can pick up/drop off in any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa and Polanco área in Mexico City.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The chapel and Santa Prisca Church might be close without previous notice due to the current pandemic.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some places may be closed due to the previous pandemic without previous notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.