Cultural and Historical Tour in Acapulco
Very Small Group
You may start this tour at the cruise ship pier or at the lobby of your hotel. Dive into Acapulco's historical heritage, learn from you knowledgeable guide all there is to know about the Fort of San Diego Museum, the Municipal Market of Acapulco, the Cathedral of the City and the Diego Rivera's Mural, watch the amazing cliff divers show and finally make a visit to the famous Los Flamingos Hotel, the Hollywood Gang Hideaway.
You will then have time enough to have lunch in a charming and reasonable restaurant on the beach. Kindly contact your local supplier to define exact time and place of pickup.99
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water along the tour
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Fuerte de San Diego, Calle Hornitos s/n Colonia Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
The only historical museum in Acapulco, focusing in the colonial epoc of the history of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Calle Diego Hurtado de Mendoza and Av. Constituyentes, Acapulco Mexico
A fantastic place will make you understand better the life of the local people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Catedral, Zocalo de la Ciudad Costera Miguel Alemán, s/n, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Built in the middle of the last century with a rare byzantine or moorish style of achitecture, the most important church in Acapulco...
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
One of the rare works of Diego Rivera made out of Venetian Mosaic and depicting Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent, the most important prehispanic God
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
If you come to Acapulco you ought to see the High Cliff Divers. The most important Acapulcan espectacle
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We stop at "La Cabaña de Caleta" for a Mexican lunch in a beautiful setting in front of the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or our phone . Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.