Customizable Best Of Roatan Island Tour in Honduras
This tour is designed for the first time traveler to the beautiful island of Roatan. It includes pick-up from your cruise ship port, airport, or hotel room, as well as a narrated tour of the west side of the island, where you'll find popular attractions. Typical itinerary includes: Mahogany Bay, French Harbor, West End, West Bay, Tabyana Beach, Butterfly Gardens, Gumbalimba Monkey Park, Iguana Farm, Carambola Botanical Garden, Daniel's Sloth Hangout, Anthony's Keys Resort.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cruise ship port, hotel, airport pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan (includes fuel) and any parking
- Live tour guide of the beautiful island of Roatan with its history, culture and fauna of this tropical paradise
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to local attractions;
- Beach chair and sport equipment rentals; rentals available at nominal prices
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Gumbalimba Park
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hang Out
- Entry/Admission - Arch's Iguana & Marine Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carambola Botanical Gardens & Trails, Across From Anthony's Key Resort, Sandy Bay, Roatan IB3107 Honduras
See the flora and fauna of this unique paradise and ecosystem.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gumbalimba Park, West Bay, Roatan 34101 Honduras
Gumbalimba Park is located in West Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras. This beachfront park offers not only the water activities and leisure of the beach and ocean, but also diverse attractions in over 20 lovely acres.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tabyana Beach, West Bay, Roatan Honduras
Your bilingual (English and Spanish) guide will share their knowledge of this beautiful island. Relax on the best beach of the island with white sand and crystal clear waters. Taste the flavors local dishes and drinks and join the locals in their fun-filled, yet relaxed fiestas.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Butterfly Gardens, West End, Roatan Honduras
The Roatan Butterfly Garden is this serene escape. Full of wildlife, the Roatan Butterfly Garden is home to boa constrictors, parrots, lush tropical plants and, of course, the beautiful butterfly. Let the tame deer lick your hand, feed some toucans, and have your guide show you around the grounds as you’ll get an experience here like no other.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hang Out, French Cay, Roatan IB3110 Honduras
A small family run animal sanctuary nestled in the small community of French Cay, Roatan, Honduras. The biggest attraction here are of course the sloths, gentle and slow climbing creatures that amaze us all every day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mahogany Bay, Dixon Cove, Roatan Honduras
Mahogany Bay is located in Dixon Cove, a pristine pocket of protected water on the southern shore of Roatan island. Mahogany Bay includes a 20-acre welcome center for tourist to plan their onshore and water excursions. The Mahogany Bay welcome center includes eateries and shopping venues for tourist. Reservation is encouraged as these lift fill up quickly.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arch's Iguana & Marine Park, Main street French Cay, French Harbour, Roatan 34101 Honduras
The iguana park began with Mr. Sherman hand feeding a handful of green iguanas multiple times per day. From about 1980 to 1994 all expenses incurred came directly out-of-pocket. In 1994 a local cameraman was visiting the park advised Mr. Sherman to put up a donation box to help aid with expenses. This park has now grown in an incredible animal sanctuary that cares for island fauna; iguanas, monkeys, turtles, and even fish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
2: Roatan, Mahogany Bay, Mahogany Bay, Honduras
Traveler pickup is offered
Any time - you are in control once on the island of Roatan. You tell us when you are ready and we'll be there to pick you up. Most of our customers are cruise ship travelers and we adjust our schedule depending on the ship's time of arrival on the island which our staff know very well. We never depart the cruise terminal without our guests unless we have confirmation of tour cancellation. Therefore, please don't stress when getting off the ship. However long it may take you to disembark we will be there waiting for you with our Roatan Adventure Tour signs in our hands. Airports
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Mahogany Bay
- Coxen Hole
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 5 years old or older
- Children under 5 years of age are free with paying adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 45 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible (Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We live in unprecedented times... When arriving on our island, for the safety of your fellow passengers and ship crew as well as our staff and island inhabitants, we will do a Covid-19 screening process by asking you a series of questions. After that, please relax and stay assured that we will do everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy throughout your visit on our beautiful island.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Given that our tours are private, you will never share our vehicles with anybody else other than your driver/tour guide. Our staff are regularly screened for Covid-19 symptoms. Each vehicle is disinfected thoroughly before each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.