Daily Flight To Pokhara From Kathmandu and Kathmandu From Pokhara
Kathmandu to Pokhara / Pokhara to Kathmandu through domestic flight is 30 minutes long. Pokhara is definitely one of the most beautiful places in Nepal. Located in the western region, in the lap of the magnificent 6777 m high Mt. Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and with Lake Phewa serenely shining right in the middle of the city, Pokhara attracts thousands of tourists every year. The seven big and small lakes in the vicinity also give the name Lake City to Pokhara and serves to make it one of the most idyllic tourist destinations in Nepal. As the launching point for the world famous Annapurna Circuit trek and numerous white water rafting expeditions, Pokhara is a magnet for the adventurous.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transfer to your place from Pokhara airport
- Airport Transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Kathmandu, Nepal's capital, is set in a valley surrounded by the Himalayan mountains. At the heart of the old city’s mazelike alleys is Durbar Square, which becomes frenetic during Indra Jatra, a religious festival featuring masked dances. Many of the city's historic sites were damaged or destroyed by a 2015 earthquake. Durbar Square's palace, Hanuman Dhoka, and Kasthamandap, a wooden Hindu temple, are being rebuilt.
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. On the eastern shore, the Lakeside district has yoga centers and restaurants. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas.
Departure Point :1: Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
2: Pokhara Airport, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.