Daily winter snowshoe hiking tour in Areguni mountains
During this daily hiking trip we will drive towards Sevan Lake. Reaching Tsovagyugh village we will start our hiking in Areguni mountains. We will enjoy fresh air, nice view of Lake Sevan. After the excursion we will drive back to Yerevan.
Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch ($12 USD per person)
We will meet early in the morning in Yerevan and will drive towards Lake Sevan, which is the largest lake in the Caucasus as well as one of the largest, and highest freshwater lakes of the world and is located on 1900m above sea level. We will start our snowshoe hiking program from the village Tsovaghyugh towards Areguni mountain ridge. On the way we will enjoy the real winter and the fresh winter air high in the mountains. On the way we will have a hot coffee or tea break to alleviate our way and to admire the beautiful view of the lake Sevan. Continuing our way and getting to another nice spot, we will make a picnic lunch and after it slowly will hike down to our finishing point. After a full day we will drive back to Yerevan.
• Gardman Tour Armenia, 47/1 Khanjyan Street, Apt. 2, Yerevan 0001 Armenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever the travelers preferAirports
- Zvartnots International Airport, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per vehicle that can take from one to four passengers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mountaineering boots are required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Gardman Tour