Dallas Wine Tasting Tour with Bites and Transportation
Celebrate Saturday night with a 5-hour guided wine tasting tour. You and a small group will enjoy a fun wine tasting paired with a tantalizing cheeseboard at a terrific Dallas winery, followed by gourmet pizza at another amazing restaurant, and also tasting scrumptious chocolate desserts at some of the area's sweetest hot spots.
Then, you will check out exciting live entertainment at a local venue. The rate includes transportation via private motorcoach, food samples, wine tasting, and beverages on the motorcoach. You may also BYOB on the motorcoach or to the pizza restaurant. You are not permitted to bring alcoholic drinks to the winery. Guests must be 21 years or older.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting and snacks
- Tour escort/host
- Live entertainment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- You will taste 5 wonderful and diverse wines, offered in a very entertaining presentation.
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- When you arrive, enjoy a delectable cheeseboard, then meet at the center bar at 5:30 p.m. when we'll start the wine tasting.
You will taste 5 wonderful and diverse wines, made by Two Corks and Bottle, as you take part in a very entertaining presentation. Wine tasting specifics: 45 minutes of education while tasting 5 different types of wine. Topics will include how to taste wine, temperature of wine, how long wine lasts, fermentation, and more. It is appreciated that you pay attention during this time so other guests can hear what is being said. After the presentation wine may be purchased for your enjoyment during dinner, on the motorcoach or at some time in the future.
Then we will board the motorcoach at approximately 6:30 p.m., which will take us to dinner at casual pizza restaurant.
Next it's off to several unique dessert venues, more fun places. We will provide wine on the motorcoach, or you can enjoy wine purchased at Two Corks and a Bottle while aboard. Finally, we will return to Two Corks and a Bottle for some of the best jazz in Dallas. You may linger there as long as you like (closes at 11 p.m.).
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING DECEMBER, we'll also view Christmas lights.
• Dallas by Chocolate Tours, Dallas, TX 75206
• Pizza - Assorted pizzas
Departure Point :Two Corks and a Bottle, 2650 Laclede St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or at least 24 hours in advance.
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available (gluten free may be an additional cost of $10), please advise at time of booking if required, or at least 48 hours in advance.
- Maximum is 4 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Dallas by Chocolate, LLC