Daman Day Excursion Tour in Nepal
Daman Village Situated South of kingdom lies on the Mahabharat ranges, surrounded by tropical forest and middle hills of Nepal. This trek programs offer you, tailor made, on any dates to suit you and your GROUP. Traveling on foot is the only way to see much of Nepal, firstly the mountains, but also and perhaps more importantly the people and their way of life. The trek offers you great opportunity to go to an area not visited by other trek companies. You go slowly with many stops to look, meet the local people and make your dreams come true.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up /drop-off
- Private guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Daman
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur, literally translates to Place of devotees. Also known as Khwopa, it is an ancient Newa city in the east corner of the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal, about 8 miles from the capital city, Kathmandu. It is located in Bhaktapur District in the Bagmati Zone.
Stop At: Daman, 80 km from Kathmandu Nepal
Daman is situated 80 kilometers southwest of Kathmandu at an altitude of about 2,400m. Daman is located on the Tribhuvan Highway in between Kathmandu and the town of Birgunj. For the view of breathtaking grandeur of the world's highest peaks extending in one glittering are from far- west of Dhaulagiri to far-east of Mt. Everest there is no better place than Daman. There is a view tower fitted with long range telescopes. Daman can be reached in four hours drive from Kathmandu.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel. You can give us your pick up address like your hotel or Kathmandu airport( If airport need name of the airlines and flight number) at least one day before the tour day.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pigeon Travel And Tours Pvt Ltd