Day Layover in Dubai: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour
Waiting for your next flight but you have some time that you don't want to spend at Dubai International Airport? Good news! We have got you covered. Join us for tour and get to see Dubai's highlights and gain an insight into its history.
Start your layover tour with a pickup from the airport at the time that suits your arrival. Hop inside our Vehicle and be ready to get amazed by this cosmopolitan city.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your first stop is Deira area, where you'll be delighted by the heady aromas and colorful spices. From here, head to Gold Souk - Dubai's most famous and visited souk. Our professional guides will help you bargain!
Next, we board a traditional abra taxi to sail across Dubai Creek. As we travel, you’ll be fascinated by facts about Dubai and its incredible transformation.
Continue to Jumeirah, a residential and luxurious area. Admire Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai's main place of worship before heading to Atlantis Hotel.
Get ready for what's next because the stops are going to take your breath away. Admire one of the world’s luxurious hotel Burj Al-Arab and be amazed by world’s highest building Burj Khalifa.
Then, when the times comes, We will take you back to Dubai International Airport and wish you all the best.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dubai airport has three (3) Terminals. To be exact meeting points are explained as followsAt Terminal 03 - Flower Shop, Beside Exit # 2 - Just opposite Costa coffee at Main arrival hall. At Terminal 02 - Costa coffee at Arrival hall.At Terminal 01 - Spinneys market at main arrival hall.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise arrival airline details and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.