Day tour Coptic Cairo hanging church Cave church garbage City
private pick up from cairo or giza hotel , You will go to learn the History of Coptic era through its magnificent buildings and you will know the story of the Holy Family visit in Egypt.
they stayed her for 3 years and six month then garabgae city and st Simon the tanner the monastery
then back to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
our tour guide will escort you in a tour to "Coptic Cairo" where you will visit the "Hanging Church" which is dating back to the 3rd Century AD and was dedicated to Virgin Mary, It’s called "Hanging" because of its location above the gatehouse of the ancient Roman fortress "Babylon".
Then visiting "Saint Sergius and Bacchus Church” which is believed to have been built on the spot where the holy family rested at the end of their journey into Egypt.
Then, visiting the "Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra" which gained its importance from its Geniza (Store room) was found during the 19th century
And ending your trip in The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner or “The Cave Church” which is located in el Mokattam hills area near the Zabbaleen slum or Garbage City which is Cairo's largest informal garbage collectors settlement, where garbage recycling is central to its population's economy.
After this trip you will be transferred to your hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all Cairo and Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.