Day Tour of Casablanca with Lunch and Wine Tasting in Benslimane Vineyard
Discover the exotic Casablanca, understand the local culture and history through food and Moroccan wine. (Yes, Morocco is not a dry land!!)
A guide will be with you to answer all your questions and make your day perfect.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
We can have a private inside tour of 40 mins, we take our shoes off when we go in and put them in a bag that we carry along the tour. Arms and knees should be covered.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ain Diab, Casablanca Morocco
A nice beach area with cafés, bars and beach clubs. we would walk a bit and have something to drink; duration 30 mins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rick's Café, 248 Boulevard Sour Jdid Place du jardin public، Dar-el-Beida 20250, Morocco
Explanation and photos.
Stop At: Quartier Habous, Boulevard Victor Hugo, Casablanca 20490 Morocco
We would visit Mahkama Al Pacha or Pacha court, visit Bennis Bakery, the olives square, and a local market with all kind of food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ben Slimane, Morocco
- Visite of the Cellars
- Wine Tasting (White, Red, & Rosé + Cheese)
- Lunch (3 courses meal meet or fish)
- Coffee or Tea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hassan II Mosque, Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you in your hotel lobby.For Cruise ship passengers, we can meet you inside the Port, near your terminal, holding a sign bearing your name.Airports
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
- Casablanca Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.