Day Tour of World Heritage Sites #visitnepal2020
This tour will take you on a ride from 5th century till current date . The tour will lead you to the divinity and spirituality in both Hinduism and Buddhism , the traditional hindu cremation and belief behind it. The most preserved city in terms of culture, heritage and tradition in present day as well " the city of bricks ".
You will be accompanied by our well experienced Tour Guide .
Private tour on AC vehicle.
As it is a private tour so no need to waste time on stopping and picking up people.
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Entrance fees to world heritage sites included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of drinking water.
- English Speaking Guide for City Tour
What's excluded :
- Services not mentioned in Itinerary.
- VISA Charges
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Power stop at Boudhanath Stupa also known as khasti in the local Newari language.
Stupa from the fifth century AD
One of the largest stupa in the world, which is spread in an area of 6756-meter square
Local people circum-ambulating the stupa for prayer with religious belief.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Funeral and cremation at Pashupatinath temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
You will see the following:
And the most preserved and well-maintained city in terms of culture, tradition, heritage, also known as the city of bricks Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
55 window palace of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Royal Bath of Lhu Hiti chowk which has tradition goldern water sprout.
4 important Hindu pilgrimage site (CHAR DHAAM)
Rare 5 Storied Temple of Nathapole
Pottery square where pot is made in the traditional method using clay
Local people around the Durbar Square Area in Traditional Life Style.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying a placard with your name at the pickup point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.