Day Tour: Terelj National Park
Terelj National Park is the ideal destination for anyone with limited amount of time to explore the Mongolia. A 1.5-2 hours drive away from Ulaanbaatar, you will be out in the open field and magnificent mountain ranges where you could experience and enjoy outdoor activities including horseback riding, camel or yak trekking, hiking, and photography.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional arrangement
- At 9:00am, meet up with your tour guide at Chinggis Khaan Square in Ulaanbaatar and drive to Chinggis Khaan Statue and Terelj National Park. You will have plenty of time to explore these attractions. After that, you will move on to Turtle Rock for a hike. Lunch will be served around 1pm at the tourist camp.
After lunch, visit a local nomad family and experience their way of life, culture, and traditions. Then you will take an one-hour horse ride to explore the national park and enjoy the magnificent landscape. At around 4:00pm, you will head back to Ulaanbaatar city. On your back back, see the distinctive transition from rural to urban lifestyle. You will have the option of arranging a visit to a typical Mongolian nomadic family for the taste of nomadic lifestyle, traditional food, and warm hospitality for additional cost. The tour will be concluded at 5:30pm upon arrival in Ulaanbaatar.
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar Chinggis Khaan Square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age is 45 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.