Day Trip Arusha National Park
Arusha National Park is often ignored by travelers rushing to the more famous sights of the Ngorongoro Crater. However, with a little Park, Arusha National Park offers some beautiful walking in the foothills of Mount Meru and canoeing on the Momella Lakes, plus gentle game drives. If you have the time, just visit if for a day.
There is a range of activities to do in Arusha National Park. This includes walking safaris which are always escorted by an armed ranger and last for a maximum of four hours, during which you would stop for a break at one of the park's gorgeous picnic sites. You can also discover the far reaches of the park by vehicle, taking in some of the lovely views and keeping an eye out for wildlife. Another great experience here and one not found in other safari parks in Tanzania is a canoeing safari which allows you to discover the Momella Lakes.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Meals- Breakfast, picnic lunch
What's excluded :
- Walking safari & canoeing safari
Stop At: Arusha National Park, Arusha National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast, depart by road with your guide to Arusha National park. Enjoy an exciting game drive in the park with your guide who will share with you information about the wildlife you spot in the park. Picnic lunch along the hills sounding the Momella lakes. Later in the afternoon, you will continue with your game drives until the evening when you drive back to Arusha for overnight.
Walking Safari can be offered at Extra as far as Canoeing Safari.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate