Day Trip from Guayaquil visiting Cajas N.Park & ending in Cuenca
Early departure after breakfast go to Cuenca we stop at the Cajas National Park, one of the most beautiful national parks in the southern part of Ecuador, a lacustrine system of more than 230 lakes, hike about 2 hours. In this tour in addition a technical stop is held in a small farm to discuss and observe typical fruits of the area such as cacao, oranges, etc., and throughout the trip typical plantations will appreciate coast such as rice and sugar. Then we had lunch and continue our journey to reach the Cuenca city. We will drop you off at your hotel in Cuenca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- One-way transfer (from Guayaquil to Cuenca)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- We will need approx. 2 hour to arrive to the Cajas National Parkand and you can enjoy beautiful landscapes, the guide will explain about the geological formation of the park. We will visit the middle part located 3960 m.a.s.l. in the sector Toreadora along the bordering lakes and cross a polylepis forest and the guide will explain about moorland vegetation.
In this tour in addition to those in the above a technical stop is held in a small farm to discuss and observe typical fruits in Churute Mangrove area such as cacao, oranges, etc., and throughout the trip typical plantations will appreciate coast such as rice and sugar, then we had lunch and continue our journey to reach the city of Cuenca, considered one of the most beautiful cities in Ecuador, where this tour will terminate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.