Day trip to Asilah Cap Spartel and Hercules caves
This is a unique day trip that can be customized to reflect personal needs and wants. You don’t have to depend on pre-planned itineraries. the day trip cover the highlights of Tangier such Perdicaris parc, Cap spartel , Hercules caves and Asilah.
Duration 5 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual professional driver escort
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
Stop At: Tangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
Upon arrival in Tangier we will meet you at the terminal or we pick up you from your hotel if you are already in the city of Tangier. we will start by an orientation tour of Tangier including Cap spartel and Hercules caves with optional stop for a camel ride by the beach.
Stop At: Asilah, Asilah, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
Continuation to Asilah along the Atlantic coast . Upon arrival we will start our walking tour of Asilah.
Asilah is laid-back, artists’ town is dominated by pristine whitewashed houses and a lively cultural life. The medina of Asilah has restored streets bordered by white houses with green and blue shutters, making it a visual delight.
Free time for lunch or shopping than departure to Tangier. transfer to your hotel or to the port END OF THE TRIP.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any location within the clity limits of Tangier. Tanger Med port is not includedAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe : We are ready to serve you again! Your saftey is our responsibility. We are taking all the precautionary measures with our staff and vehicles to ensure safety for everyone.