Day Trip To Crescent Island And Hells Gate National Park
The tour will give you a unique opportunity of interacting with the wild animals, in crescent island you will have a chance to walk with the wild animals in your 1 hour nature walk, a close up with hippos in Lake Naivasha, and also a chance to visit hells gate the most scenic park in kenya and also have cycle in the wild.
per adult from
8 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- English speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Island Game Park
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Personalised Drinks and Beverages
- Boatride in lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Lake naivasha is one of the many rift valley lakes we have in Kenya. its a fresh water lake with a number of different species of fish and lots of bird life to enjoy. This will be a gateway to crescent island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crescent Island Game Park, Naivasha Bottom Road, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
You will have a guided at the crescent island your guide will give a detailed story behind the island, movies acted there and lots of different species of animals found there. you will also have a chance to walk and interact with the likes of Giraffes, waterbucks, gazelles, impalas and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
We will later proceed to Hells gate national park where we will cycle in the wild with the animals, we will also be exploring the beautiful scenic jagged cliffs and the volcanic pinnacles of Fischer’s and Central tower. we will proceed to part of the georthermal generation area for scenic views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.