Day Trip to Lake Nakuru from Nairobi
Nakuru is set in picture square landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town.The landscape includes areas of marsh and grassland alternating with rocky cliffs and outcrops,stretches of acacia woodland and rocky hillsides covered with a Euphorbia forest on the Eastern perimeter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Nakuru national park 60 usd adult and 35usd child
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up Travelers in any hotel within Nairobi central business and the Nairobi international airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.