Day trip to Nairobi National Park and David Sheldrick
This tour enables one to explore the park and to see the conservation efforts of the Elephants. Nairobi National Park is unique by being the only protected area in the world with a variety of animals and birds close to a capital city. ... Due to this success, it is one of the few parks where a visitor can be almost certain of seeing a black rhino in its natural habitat.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry fees to Nairobi national Park and the Elephant orphanage
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
What's excluded :
- Lunch, drinks and gratitude's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Located only 8 Kilometers and a short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park only National Park located near the capital city. Explore a beautiful wildlife sanctuary.
The park is made up of wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
The orphanage was founded in 1977 by Dr. Dame Daphne Sheldrick to save the lives of orphaned elephants and rhinos through the ‘Orphans’ Project’ who are ultimately released back into the wild. The orphanage is open for the public between 11:00hrs and 12:00hrs
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Nairobi Hotels
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.