Day Trip to Saint Tropez and bormes les Mimosas
In this full day private tour, you will first head-up to to Bormes les Mimosas where you'll enjoy some scenic views. Afterward you'll head up to st Tropez were we will be visiting la citadelle,and enjoy a free time in old center of st tropez town the village of arts, artists and jet-set.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your driver at any adress in Arles in the morning, board your comfortable vehicle and head toward Saint-Tropez. Your next stop is the citadel of For over 400 years, this citadel has watched over the town. For centuries, it was the most important defensive structure between Antibes and Toulon. Remarkably well-preserved, you will admire lovely views over the bay of Saint-Maxim and the Maures, and observe the peacocks who roam freely here. Do not miss the Maison Des Papillons (butterfly house). At the end of a typical alley, there is a door which opens onto a fabulous collection of butterflies (more than 4,500). Inside the house owned by the family of the photographer (Lartigue). His son, a painter and entomologist, put together his collection of species from around the world, presenting them in some really attractive displays.
Your last stop will be the small port of Saint Tropez. Dominated by its citadel, the city is a town which became popular as a stopover for artists during their summer European stay. First came painters, now this former republic owes its worldwide renown essentially to film stars. It was also the birthplace of some of France’s most famous sailors.
Afterward drive to Bormes les Mimosas and enjoy a free walk around this magic place and breathtaking views
At the end of your tour, your Driver guide will take you back to Arles
Departure Point :Hotel Sofitel Jules Cesar Arles 9 Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- one Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.