Day Trip to Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and Korean Folk Village from Seoul
With this 8.5 hour small-group tour, you will visit a Korean historical drama location called Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park and the Korean Folk Village which are both located an hour from Seoul. The Yongin MBC Daejanggeum Park (formerly known as MBC Dramia) was co-created by MBC and Yongin City in August 2005. This place has various drama sets for past dynasties such as Goryeo, Joseon, etc. and served as the filming location for famous Korean historical dramas such as Daejanggeum, Jumong, Queen Seon-deok, Isan, and Dong Yi. In the afternoon, you will visit Korean Folk Village to enjoy lifestyle of Joseon dynasty with over 270 old houses which have also appeared in many dramas.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
If you have ever read about ancient Asian history or watched a movie based on that period of history, this Korean Folk Village will make your imagination come to life.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yongin Daejanggeum Park, 25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17182 South Korea
Yongin Daejanggeum Park was co-created by MBC and Yongin City in August 2005. Located in Yongcheong-ri, Baekam-myeon, MBC Dramia is an open set having a total area of 29,421㎡. Different from other drama sets, Dramia has been re-created based on historical records and very accurately reflects the structures and culture of ancient times. Dramia has served as the filming location for popular Korean historical dramas such as Jumong, Queen Seon-deok, Isan, Dong Yi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :119 Sogong-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with full address of your accommodation in Seoul if it is not listed.Then we will inform the proper pick-up place with consideration of your location.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Please note: Performances in the Korean Folk Village may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.