Dead Sea One-Day Tour
Dead Sea TOURS,
The lowest spot in the Earth 400 meters below sea level , with its rich salts minerals and dramatic, Beautiful landscape of great rift valley provide the life most amazing experience of relaxing and touring beside its medical great advantages. One of the most special relaxation sites in the world, where you swim in the silky water easily floating . Then you enjoy covering your body with Dead Sea salty mud with its medical and cosmetic advantages .
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
- After your breakfast at your hotel you will be picked by our driver around 7;30 am.
- Driving about 4 hours along Wadi Araba enjoying the view of beautiful desert dunes of Araba , then Jordan farms and Dead Sea with a break in the middle of the way.
- A few minuets stop at Wadi Mujib to look at the most beautiful canyon in Jordan with its dramatic rock formation and its flooding water
- Arrival at the beach selected , orientation about swimming pools, restaurant and the beach.
- Enjoying swimming at the Sea and swimming pools including lunch there with relaxation watching amazing beauty of the Dead Sea and the mountains around.
- Optional time at the most specialized dead sea products stores .
- Driving back to Aqaba
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba Port, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Swimming dress required
- Make sure not to get Dead Sea water to your eyes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your towels
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has recognised #Jordan as a safe destination, giving the country a “Safe Travels” stamp that validates the stringent hygiene and safety protocols that the country has put in place, as it prepares to welcome tourists soon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.