DEEP Slice of Life OFF the Beaten Path Authentic Mex Cuisine Cooking Class
Very Small Group, Clean & Safe.
This well could be the best opportunity you have to "live" a real mexican experience. Make the most out of your time in Acapulco with this one-of-a-kind guided Mexican cuisine cooking class.
Meet your professional guide at the lobby of your hotel or cruise and head to the east of Acapulco, along the way your professional guide will be sharing with you insights about the country's history, cuisine, politics, demographics and all there is to know about Mexico, then after a ride of 50 minutes arrive to a beautiful and peaceful small Mexican village where always in company of your private tour guide you will take a typical boat admiring flora and fauna.
Afterwards you will be arriving to a place that could not possibly be a more typical, where a local cook Lady will share with you the best of her knowledge. This Mexican cuisine tour that highlights local gastronomy, a recognized Immaterial Patrimony of the Humanity by the UNESCO,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and one drink will be included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admire flora and fauna in a tour of no less than an hour. Enjoy a delicious lunch. Mexican Fajitas or Fish Mexican Style. You will have the time of your life.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email orour phone . Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.