Deep Snow Powder Driving
Like it out of trails? Our new deep snow driving safari brings you far to the wilderness where we drive partly on untouched powder snow and explore new tracks and spots every day. Not for beginners.
Unique program and memorable experiences! Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Pick up from other places than major hotels in Rovaniemi downtown area for extra charge
- Day starts with pick up from your hotel in the morning, getting needed equipment and heading out to the snowmobiles. After the briefing we head us into the wilderness along snowmobile trails and waterways and later we also drive on untouched powder snow. You will see wild forests, swamps and hills maybe also wild animals. You will experience the peaceful forests and their natural beauty.
During the day we prepare and enjoy our lunch by open fire far away from the city and roads.
In the afternoon you are dropped off back to your accommodation.
This is very demanding safari and it is offered as solo driving safari only.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- Physical classification: extreme
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.