DELHI AGRA TOUR BY CAR ( One Day Trip )
We offers you the same Day Agra Tour by Car start from Delhi Ncr like Gurgaon & Noida to explore the heritage of Agra in the one day possible. The journey starts from the Airport, Railway Station & Any Hotel In Delhi of India, and ends at the same place covering a short trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj in Agra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private car
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- GST & all Government Taxes
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fee
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
06:00 AM – Pick up from Delhi
Morning pick you up from Airport or your hotel. and drive towards to Agra and will reach Agra in less than three hours. Upon arrival to Agra, head straight to the Taj Mahal.
09:00 AM – Sightseeing Of Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal is a beautiful monument located on the banks of River Yamuna. The monument was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal who died while giving birth to their 14 th child. It is believed that more than 25,000 people worked for 22 years to build this monument. It is built with white marble bought from Makrana.
Taj Mahal comprises of a center tomb with four minarets on each side. The graves of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj Mahal are located at the center of the tomb. Due to its beautiful architecture, the monument is listed among the Seven Wonders of the World, and to celebrate the love of the Emperor and his wife, the monument is also called the Symbol of love.
11:30 AM – Itmad-ud-Daula’s Tomb
Known as the Baby Taj, a replica of the Taj Mahal, is the tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula, which is famous for its historical value and grandeur. You will also be fascinated by the amazing architecture of this monument.
01:00 PM – Lunch Time
02:30 PM – Agra Fort
Next destination is the Agra Fort, popularly known as the sister monument of the Taj Mahal. Agra Fort was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar as the capital of his empire. It also served as the residence of the royal family. Post-independence, the fort was transformed into a royal museum. You may find innumerable belongings of the erstwhile empire, including their costumes, jewelry and armory.
05:00 PM – Departure
After all sightseeing come back to Delhi. Upon arrival to Delhi, your driver will transfer you to your hotel or Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup from All Over Delhi Also Airport / Railway Station & Any HotelsAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.