Delhi Faiths and Foods of India Small-group Tour
Become acquainted with, share, love, eat, and pray during this spiritually uplifting 4.5-hour small-group tour. Experience the food culture of the 4 most practiced religions in India and discover what makes it the largest melting pot of humankind. With your guide, visit a Hindu temple, a Sikh gurudwara, a Catholic church, and a Mosque while trying foods from each of these religions. This tour is a combination of both walking and driving.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Beverages - bottled water, tea, coffee, soda lime, or lassi
- Food tasting of different religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Islam.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast and L=lunch)
- Light refreshments and snacks including 'Prasad' at temple and Gurudwara
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Make your way over to Gole Market and meet your guide at 9:30 am. The tour begins with a quintessentially Delhi breakfast at an iconic food joint local Delhiites swear by. From here you will be driven to visit a Catholic Church and a Gurudwara (Sikh place of worship). After spending some time at these holy places, your driver will be waiting to transport you to your next destination.
During this time, you will sample sweet offerings made in a temple, lip smacking street food, and traditional delicacies as well as learn some history and gain a general overview of different religions in India. Take a break for lunch and then continue to visit a Mosque and a Temple. During visiting all four religious sites, which are a within a distance of 2 km from each other, you will have ample free time for shopping and for photography. The tour ends at approximately 1 pm at Baba Kharak Singh Marg at the periphery of Connaught Place.
Please note that we would use local transportation during the tour, the price of the same is included in the experience cost.
Departure Point :Bangla Sahib Road, Bangla Sahib Rd, Sector 3, DIZ Area, Gole Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Baba Kharak Singh Road, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, DIZ Staff Quarters, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Photography is allowed
- Personal food and drinks are not recommended unless it's for medical reasons
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is highly recommended to wear footwear that's easy to slip on and off at each of the religious places
- Bring a scarf or a stole to cover your head (some places you visit will mandate that you cover your head)
- If needed, please arrange your own infant or booster seats accordingly
- Minimum number of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.