Delhi Small-Group Taste of India Food Tour
Taste exotic palates of classic culinary fare from each of the 4 major regions in India– North, South, East, and West. During this 5-hour small-group tour you will be taken through a culinary journey, sample diverse ingredients, and discover cooking methods adapted by the different geographical regions of India with the help of your guide. This tour is a combination of walking and driving.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- English speaking guide
- Beverages - bottled water, Indian beer, tea, coffee, soda Lime etc
- Food tasting - South Indian, North Indian
- East and West Indian cuisine meals
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Meet your guide outside of McDonalds at 10 am and begin your tour with a visit to the famous landmark of Delhi, Janpath lane. Your first food sample will consist of South Indian cuisine from one of the most authentic South Indian food outlets in India. Continuing on, you will visit several souvenir and handicraft shops on Janpath such as the famous Handloom Haat.
Then after a short drive from Janpath, you will visit the iconic Pandara Market to taste some North Indian Cuisine, which India is famously known for. After satisfying your palate, take another short drive and head over to the Khan market. Here you will have some free time to shop. Once you’ve explored the various lanes and stalls filled with merchandise it will be time to sample the famous Parsi cuisine from West India.
Moving forward, your next destination will be to Banga Bhawan for some East Indian dessert from Kolkata. Return to Janpath and conclude your tour at approximately 3:30 pm. Please note this is a combined walking and driving tour. A luxury 4-12 seater air-conditioned vehicle will be provided for the tour duration. You can expect to ride in either an Innova, Swift, SUV or Sedan to tempo traveler for larger groups.
Departure Point :McDonalds
Departure Time :10 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Personal food and drinks are not recommended unless required for medical purposes
- Photography is allowed
- Infant seats are not available and must be arranged by the customers
- Minimum drinking age is 25 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.