Desert Agafay Day Trip from Marrakech Berber Villages & Waterfalls & Camel Ride
Discover the wonders of the Agafay Desert and Atlas Mountains on this full-day adventure from Marrakesh. Admire the magical Kik Plateau, visit local villages to experience Moroccan culture, enjoy a relaxing camel ride, and have lunch with a Berber family.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English, Français, Espagnol speaking guide
- Camel Ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Traditional Berber Lunch
What's excluded :
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
The adventure begins with pickup between 8:30 and 9am from your hotel in Marrakesh. Head south towards the vast Agafay Desert, admiring the changing landscape along the way as the city gives way to luscious greenery.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Arrive at the large village of Imlil located at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains, then pass through the incredible Kik Plateau.
Next, embark on a 30-minute camel ride and soak up views of the surrounding landscapes. After your ride, enjoy a relaxing tea break and learn about local Berber culture, as well as their traditions, history, and way of life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Atlas Mountains
Pass through several Berber villages on your way to the Amizmiz Valley, then arrive at Tinirt Village where you can have lunch at a traditional Berber house.
After lunch, continue the tour to the Great Plain of Haouz, passing through the village of Ouled Mataa which was originally inhabited by Bedouin Arab tribes from the desert. The day ends with a tour of the Agafay Desert, where you can take incredible photos for your holiday album, and marvel at the rugged Moroccan landscape that surrounds you. After an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to Marrakesh, arriving at your accommodation at around 6pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up service is offered!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands