Desert Camel Ride with Dinner in Marrakech
Live a unique and unforgettable experience in the desert, riding a camel through the desert and enjoying a traditional dinner accompanied by a live musical show.
Duration 6 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Professional Speaking Driver
- Transport in an air conditioned minibus.
- Natural henna tattoo.
- 1 hour camel ride.
- Traditional Moroccan dinner.
- Moroccan dance and music show.
What's excluded :
- Shisha (optional).
We'll pick you up from your hotel or riad in the evening, and begin our excursion to the Agafay Desert. After half an hour immersed in the arid Moroccan landscape, we'll arrive at our destination.
Once in the Agafay desert, and having marvelled at our stunning surroundings, you'll enjoy the unforgettable experience of a camel ride through the desert dunes!
Then, growing ever larger in the distance comes our own oasis in the desert: an illuminated cabin where, before eating you'll have the opportunity to get a natural henna tattoo. Next, we'll all sit together at the table, enjoying a fantastic dinner of traditional Moroccan recipies: salads, soups, tajin, couscous... all topped off by traditional gnawa music and the famous belly dancing.
Having enjoyed a fantastic, unforgettable night, we'll accompany you back to your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
• Traditional Moroccan recipies - Salads, Soups, Tajin, Couscous
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes pick up and drop off at your hotel or riad. With the spectacle over, we'll take you back to your hotel, as long as it is accessible by car. If not, the driver will leave you as close as possible to your accommodation,Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate