Desert experience tours from Agadir to Erg Chigaga with 4*4(5 days 4 night)
Zagora is one of the most popular destinations in southern Morocco. In the Draa Valley you can expect religious sights, which are used by the population from the nearby Zagora and from the whole country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Arrival and departure transfer from agadir airport
- Transport (jeep or van) including gasoil all the tour
- driver english speaker or English Moroccan guide
- nights on bed and half board basis at hotel / Riad ,Desert Camp
- Camel riding, entrance fees
What's excluded :
- International flight to and from agadir & Airport taxes
- Soft/alcoholic drinks Bar bills and laundry
- Additional nights at the beginning or end of trip.
- Day 1: Agadir - Ouarzazate! (380 km)
Departure Agadir at 8 o'clock in the morning, visit of Taroudant (medina, souks, city walls, Salam palace)
Lunch and drive to the ancient Ksar Ait Ben Haddou (UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987) Visit the Ksar.
Overnight in Ouarzazate!
Day 2: Ouarzazate - Tinghir! (250 km)
At 9 o'clock we begin the visit of the Kasbah.
In the afternoon drive to Tinghir where we spend the night.
Day 3: Tinghir - Zagora! (270 km)
Departure at 8 o'clock in Tinghir to Todra Gorge. Continue to Alnif, lunch before driving on to Tansikht, the whole afternoon crossing the remarkable and beautiful Draa Valley. It is the largest palm grove on earth and stretches for a quick 100 km.
Overnight in Zagora.
Day 4: - M'Hamid - Cheggaga! (150 Km)
Departure at 9am from Zagora heading south with stopover in Tamegroute where there is a pottery known for its green-glazed pottery. Visit the underground Kasbah and the local Koran library. Then continue to the dunes of Tinfou. After a short stop for photos, we reached M'Hamid El Ghizlane, the last small town in the south and the departure point of the old Paris-Dakar racetrack.
After lunch we drive off-road by off-road vehicle 60 km offroad to the Bivak camp. In the heart of the golden dunes Erg Cheggagas you can admire a unique sunset on one of the most beautiful dunes of Morocco. Spend the night in the nomad's tent or in the open air (Bivouac).
Day 5: Cheggaga - Foum Zguid - Agadir! (410km)
Early in the morning you have the opportunity to watch the sunrise and enjoy the vastness and silence of the desert.
After breakfast, continue by jeep to the oasis city Foum Zguid and the river Iriki.
Then continue to Agadir.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up from your Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.