Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner From Dubai: Dune Bashing, Camel Rides, Live Entertainment
Your Trip to Dubai will not be fulfilled without exploring the magnificent activity of Evening Desert Safari. Spend a thrilling evening in the desert. Enjoy dunes bashing followed by a barbecue dinner and live entertainment (5 - 6 hrs activity)
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from hotel by 4x4 vehicle
- Desert dune bashing with professional driver
- Unlimited mineral water
- Welcome Arabic sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic coffee, dates, and tea
- Henna painting
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding/sand skiing (if available)
- BBQ buffet dinner with vegetarian option
- Enchanting belly dance show
- Tanoura dance or fire dance
What's excluded :
- Wine and liquor (available for an additional cost)
- This Fascinating tour starts from your location (located within Sharjah area). You'll be picked up by 4x4 wheel between 3pm and 3:30pm. On this tour experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes for 20 - 30 minutes. You stop on the highest sand dune to view the stunning sunset, a great chance to take amazing photographs. You then continue your journey to the desert camp located in the heart of the Desert, you can have the short camel ride, sand boarding, inside the camp for your BBQ dinner, with unlimited drinks (soft drinks, water, tea or coffee) wine and liquor counter is available at times, but you have to pay cash directly to the counter only. Experience the Arabic style henna paintings specially for ladies, shiisha (water pipe), wearing the local dress for your photo opt. To make the evening a truly unforgettable event you'll witness a live show of belly dancing, tanoura dance or fire dance. By 8:30pm you will be dropped back to your hotel, in order for you to remember the driver you are with take a photo of him and the vehicle plate number because it will be rush afterwards.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcohol is served in the desert camp but it will be at client's own cost & paid by cash only. On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments or back problems, old age, etc. ) or pregnant may be adversely affected. For the same reason for dune drive, we strongly do not recommend this tour for expectant mothers; passengers with heart, neck and back problems; and passengers below 6 years or over 65 years of age. However if you wish to participate in this tour, you may do it at your own risk or the driver will drive you direct to the camp and skip the dune bashing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.