Desert Safari with Quad Bike ( Self Drive ) open Desert
ALADDIN LAMP TOURS is one of the “Best Desert Safari” tour operator in Dubai .We provides 5-star ☆☆☆☆☆ Desert Safari Tour on an impressive land cruiser in the high red dunes of the al lahbab desert and We also offers the best and premium packages of Quad Bike, Dune Buggy and Camel Ride and also we have option of Private and Shared Tours all are premium .
• Our Speciality in all Desert Safari Tour and Adventure
• We Always Take Care of our Quality for you.
• We are here for you to provide premium tours at reasonable rate.
• Our Quality Assurance team always check quality time to time through feedback mail.
•Some time we make offer for you because we always try to make smile on your face.
•Our Guide and team always touch with you and provide all information regarding your tours.
•Our tracker team track all driver for smoothly pick up and drop off at given time.
• Every tour have 24 hours Cancellation Policy.
• We provide ongoing tour support..
What's included :
- all inclusive Quad Bike Ride, self Drive at open Desert for 30 Mints, and Dune bashing jeeb safari
- Dinner - all inclusive, Quad Bike ride for 30 mints open desert , Desert safari, open buffet dinner , live BBQ, belly dancer show , Fair Man Show , Sheshah smoking , Henna painting , camel raiding ,
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - alcohol drinks will be on Request at the BAR. by chargeable fees
Stop At: Al Badayer - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
after the pick up done , we will drive to Albadayer Desert Meeting point,there will be our frist Adventure with quad Bike , Self Drive at open Desert. After being briefed on the rules of off-road driving and issued with your safety gear, take control of your fully automatic quad bike. Feel the adrenaline rush as the guide leads you through the challenging, sand dunes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Madam - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
From here our Adventure & extreme journey will start !! We will Drive to the middle of the desert, throw sharp Dune's, the extreme ride on the dune's will make your heart stand still on the steep turns. Then We will stop for photos and watching sunset in the middle of the desert which you’ll never forget. At photo stop , don’t miss the opportunity to go on sand boarding , its really exciting & lovely to board on sand at desert safari :) during our journey we will see a lots of Camels wandering around the dune's ...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp, Al Awir, Dubai United Arab Emirates
At the camp, engage in delightful Bedouin camp activities such as shisha smoking, henna tattooing,and Camel ridding. Then, sit back and enjoy Tanoura Dance, Fair Show, Belly Dancer show , you can feast on delectable BBQ dishes. After the shows and the dinner are done, by the end you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location in Dubai or Sharjah.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
its a mandatory to provide us your pickup Details, Full hotel name , Room number , Active phone contact number ( Whats app or Calls ) Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Departure/Arrival, Dubai - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- baby seat available on request by additional charge.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We’re committed to your safety and have implemented all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including: • Limited capacity in vehicles according to the latest guidelines • All equipment and facilities are highly sterilized after use