Desert Sahara Sand Dunes Trip in Agadir
SAHARA SAND DUNES IN AGADIR
Enjoy a half-day to the Sahara desert big dunes of Agadir, just an hour drive north of Agadir along the Atlantic ocean.
After an hour of drive on the seaside of the Atlantic ocean, passing by many villages on the way, including the surfer's villages (Taghazout & Tamrakht) and the banana village (Tamri) in which we will be having a delicious lunch in the local's house...
After lunch, We drive to Timlalin (Sand dunes), where the big dunes meet the Atlantic ocean.
The return to the hotel is scheduled at around 7 p.m.
This Trip requires 2 people or more to take place, a single traveler will have to check for availability before making a reservation.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Mint Tea
- Lunch - Delicious Moroccan Tajine
- Seasonal Fruits
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Pass By: Taghazout, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reception of your Hotel in AgadirOr Agadir Cruise Port Or Taghazout, Tamraght, Paradis Plage, Aourir...Airports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- agadir port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers