Devin Castle Tour with Currant Wine Tasting
Interested in history and wine tasting? Excellent! These impressive ruins have amazing surroundings, rich history and are easily reachable from the city center by car in 30 minutes. For photography lovers this is a place that simply must be added to your collection. The guided tour starts with the Devin Castle tour. Enjoy with us a place, where from one point you will see: two countries, two rivers meeting and the ruins of a castle that was blown up by Napoleon’s army. After the castle tour, your next stop will be the cozy local wine tavern “Viecha Sv. Urbana v Devíne”, situated just a few minutes walk from the castle, you will experience the traditional taste of currant wine, so typical for this location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Car, van or minibus transportation
- Entry fee to Devin Castle
- Entry/Admission - Devin Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tour4U - Bratislava Sightseeing, Panska 37 Old Town, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
Meeting point is by the historical building of Slovak National Theater
Stop At: Devin Castle, Muranska 10, Bratislava 841 10 Slovakia
Walking tour through magnificent ruin of Devin Castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Námestie Eugena Suchoňa 2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know in which hotel are you staying at the old town area, else default pickup location near historical opera building will be valid. Please write us the name of the hotel where youare staying.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Need at least 2 paying adults to start the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.