Dhow Dinner Cruise from Dubai with Entertainment
Venture into Dubai Creek on a 2-hour cruise aboard a traditional Dhow. Cruise along the Gold souk, which is the busiest area within Dubai city. Enjoy a romantic evening with your loved ones, family or friends. Eat a buffet dinner with an array of fine selections on board. This shared experience includes live entertainment, unlimited soft drinks, dinner, unforgettable shows, hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-hour Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek
- Magic Show and Tanura dance show
- Dinner - International Buffet Dinner & Unlimited soft drinks, water or juice
- Snacks, welcome drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Entry/Admission - Saifco Travel & Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Creek
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saifco Travel & Tourism, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pick up From your hotel / Accommodation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dinner cruise by the Creek is an elegant and romantic tour package with a perfect traditional experience. Leave your hotel around 7pm to 7:30pm in the evening. Relax within an air conditioned coach that will transport you to Dubai creek in the city’s district. Get on board the Dhow and enjoy a romantic evening with your love ones, family or friends. Be welcomed with (Kahweh) an Arabic coffee.
Enjoy a 2-Hour unforgettable evening, where the height of opulence combines with a heartwarming sense of Bedouin tradition as we cruise along the shimmering creek on our authentic wooden Dhow boat passing along the beautiful illuminated Dubai Creek. Cruise along the lightened creek while viewing the brilliantly illuminated skyline of Dubai. An international buffet dinner will be served on board with a taste of local elegance and selection of fine Arabic dishes with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional Tanura show and Magic show also will be a part of your cruise journey to entertain each and everyone as you dine and savor your sumptuous dinner.
After your unforgettable cruise, you will be returned back to your hotel with many memories to keep.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
you can view dubai souk from the dhow cruise.
Pass By: Dhow Cruise Dubai, Opposite Radisson Blue Hotel Deira Creek - ميناء سعيد - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Dhow Cruise Creek, Baniyas Rd - Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Al Shindagha Museum, Near House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Bur Dubai Abra Dock, Southern side of Dubai Creek, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Pass By: Al Seef by Meraas, Al Seef St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact your local tour operator for exact pickup time. Timing may vary slightly during the Month of Ramadan
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO entertainment as per government guidelines
- During Dry Days and official public holidays NO entertainment as per the guidelines of the DTCM
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.