Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel
An unforgettable evening in the oldest and most mythical of all the Parisian cabarets, The Moulin Rouge. Enjoy a champagne dinner, followed by the show "Feerie". Complimentary transfer back to your centrally located hotels in Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner with champagne
- 3-course gourmet meal
- Transportation from a central location (near the Eiffel Tower) to Moulin Rouge
- Hotel drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Spend your evening in the Most famous cabaret in the world ! Established in 1889, the Moulin Rouge opened its doors with an audacious enticement "The palace of dance and women". A successfull gamble for this famous cabaret that would become the Mecca for libertines, bohemiens and artists, immortalized by Toulouse-Lautrec, the Moulin Rouge is the birthplace of the Music-Hall and world-famous thanks to its French-Cancan ! Today on stage "Feerie", 2 hours of an amazing show, 100 artists on stage, feathers, rhinestones, sequins, luxurious sets...
A table will have been reserved for you there and you will enjoy your dinner in the French gastronomy tradition, served in a beautiful 850 seat amphitheater with its Belle Epoque decoration. Your dinner will be served with champagne, the Moulin Rouge star wine ! The Moulin Rouge is an unforgettable moment to be shared with family, friends or with your lover...
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Departure Time :6:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children under 16
- This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Elegant attire is required (Ties are not required) - no jeans, short, tennis shoes, tongs, t-shirt and caps.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Vegetarian option is available, please select Menu Toulouse Lautrec
- Hotel drop-off is only available for hotels within Paris city limits, postal code 75 (except 75011, 75012, 75013, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018, 75019, 75020, where there is no drop off)
- Please provide your hotel name and address if known at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.