Discover Bagan Full Day Tour
A full-day private tour of the temples of Bagan. Join an experienced guide to see some of the most revered temples on the plains, which is home to more than 2,000 ruined pagodas.
• Visit Ananda Pagoda, and Dhammayangyi and That Byin Nyu temples.
• One of the best local Burmese lunch.
• Experienced and knowledgeable local guide.
• Private tour, you ask for more Pagodas to visit in Bagan Area only.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private tour
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Government tax
- Lunch - In one of the best local restaurant, no drinks included
- Bottled water - 1 Bottle per person included in the car
- Entry/Admission - Shwezigon Paya
- Entry/Admission - Gubyaukgyi temple Wetkyi
- Entry/Admission - Thatbyinnyu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dhammayangyi Temple
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fees
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwezigon Paya, Bagan Myanmar
Pick-up at your hotel is at 9am as you embark on a day visiting the highlights of Bagan. Joined by your knowledgeable guide, you will visit a selection of the most well-known pagodas on the plains of Bagan. Stop at Shwezigon Pagoda and learn about its secrets.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gubyaukgyi temple Wetkyi, anawrahta Rd Wetkyi-in village Nyaung U North East of old Bagan, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
Nearby, the magnificent temple of Gubyaukgyi Wetkyi-in awaits for us. From the early 12th century is one of the temples with more Indian influence. We will learn more about this type of architecture and prepare yourself to be impress with the imitation of Mahabodhi temple of Bodh Gaya in India.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ananda Temple, Beside Anawrahta Road, Bagan 05232 Myanmar
After lunch that we will enjoy one of the most magnificent temples of Bagan which one of the finest, best preserved and most revered of the Bagan temples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thatbyinnyu Temple, Old Bagan, Bagan Myanmar
Then we will move to That Byin Nyu temples, a varied example of the wonderful architecture and paintings from the 9th to 13th century, which are evident throughout the plains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dhammayangyi Temple, Bagan Myanmar
Learn about the history of Bagan like Dhammayangyi Temple as you admire examples of architecture and artwork from the 9th to 13th centuries scattered across the mostly flat landscape.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Finish your day by enjoying the sunset from one of the sunset view nearby and you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you hotel is not listed, please let us know.Airports
- Nyaung-u Airport, Nyaung U, Bagan Myanmar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- No Shorts or T-shirts – appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.