Discover Cape Town - Our mother city
Cape Town is a unique location on the tip of Africa. Multiple diverse cultures make the mother city a vibrant and trendy hub of fashion and foodie influences. The history of the Cape is deeply connected to the spectacular beauty of the Western Cape Province and your guide will spend time introducing you to many interesting ideas that have shaped this amazing city.
Due to possible adverse weather conditions,Table Mountain entry tickets are not included in the price of the tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle still mineral water per person
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
One of the 'Wonder of the Worlds', Table Mountain is one of the most well known landmarks in the world. At a thousand metres in height it is visable from 200 kms out to sea. The views from the top are simply spectacular!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel and Spa, Wale St & Burg St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
2: V&A Waterfront Marina, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet and ask for you at the reception desk of your Hotel. Airports
- Cape Town International Airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa
- Port of Cape Town
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.