Discover Palermo by bike
Pedal along the ancient Arab, Byzantine, Norman roads, Unesco heritage. You will be accompanied by authorized guide who will show the true face and the soul of extraordinary Palermo between an anecdote and other! Taste the fresh fruit of the colorful "Capo" market, visit the fabulous sites and ride along the new marina of "Cala". Finally going up the "Cassaro", the oldest street in the city, we will taste together as old friends the unique flavors of our street food in one of the best place of Palermo. the "Focacceria San Francesco".
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- DVD (available to purchase)
- The departure is established from our shop where you will find our comfortable city bikes ready. Our guide is authorized to accompany you by showing you many features of the city and changing the tour according to you preferences. So you can visit all Unesco heritage sites and make many stops or ride longer peraps preferring to head to the road that runs along the sea! You can visit the villas and gardens of the wherethere are the huge trees of Ficus Magnolia or choose to enter the many baroque churches full of stucco and angels.
The tour does not include the price of admission tickets to the various sites but includes a taste of typical street food in Palermo.
Departure Point :Via Torquato Tasso, 74, 90144 Palermo PA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.